978 1455770052: Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology (13th Edition) – eBook
John E. Hall
ISBN 978 1455770052 Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology (13th Edition) – eBook
The Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 13th edition (PDF) continues this bestselling title’s long tradition as the world’s foremost medical physiology textbook. Unlike other textbooks on this topic, this comprehensive and clear has a consistent, single-author voice and focuses on the content most relevant to clinical and pre-clinical students. The detailed but lucid ebook is complemented by didactic illustrations that summarize key concepts in physiology and pathophysiology.
In Guyton and Hall’s Textbook of Medical Physiology 13th edition PDF:
- Bold full-color diagrams and drawings.
- Medicine eBook is accessible on a variety of devices.
- Brand-new quick-reference chart of normal lab values included.
- Easy-to-read, short, masterfully edited chapters and a user-friendly full-color design.
- Summary tables and figures help quickly convey key processes covered in the textbook.
- Clinical vignettes throughout the text all you to see core concepts applied to real-life situations.
- Reflects the latest advances in molecular biology and cardiovascular, neurophysiology and gastrointestinal topics.
- Increased number of figures, clinical correlations, and molecular and cellular mechanisms important for clinical medicine.
- Emphasizes core information around how the body must maintain homeostasis in order to remain healthy, while supporting information and examples are detailed.
NOTE: No online access is included with the purchase. You will only get the Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 13th edition PDF.