Key Marketing Metrics: The 50+ metrics every manager needs to know by Neil Bendle, ISBN-13: 978-1292360867
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Publisher: FT Publishing International; 3rd edition (February 23, 2021)
- Language: English
- 494 pages
- ISBN-10: 1292360860
- ISBN-13: 978-1292360867
Measure, manage and get the most out of your marketing.
Key Marketing Metrics is the definitive guide to today’s most valuable marketing metrics. In this thoroughly updated and significantly expanded book, you will understand the pros, the cons and the nuances of more than 50 of the most important metrics, and know exactly how to choose the right one for every challenge.
With leading experts, discover how to build your reputation by:
- Using marketing dashboards to view market dynamics from multiple perspectives, maximize accuracy, and “triangulate” to optimal solutions
- Applying high-value metrics for virtually every facet of marketing to maximise the return on your investment and identify the best new opportunities for profit
- Building models to assist with planning to give you the best tools for decision-making
Key Marketing Metrics gives you a portfolio, or “dashboard”, of the most valuable metrics for your business to maximise the return on your marketing investment and identify the best new opportunities for profit. Discover high-value metrics for every facet of marketing: promotional strategy, advertising, and distribution; customer perceptions; market share; competitors’ power; margins and pricing; products and portfolios; customer profitability; sales forces and channels; and more.
In its third edition, this award-winning book now includes the latest web, online, social, and email metrics, plus new insights into measuring marketing ROI and brand equity.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support